Explore with Clarity
Focused on the acquisition, exploration & development of gold projects in North America.
Our objective is to identify, acquire and develop gold-primary projects that have been overlooked or underfinanced, including projects that have fallen dormant as non-core assets. Our exploration mandate is focused in the North American regions that are supportive of mining investment.
Our Flagship Project: Destiny
- Option to acquire 100%.
- Located in the historic, mineral rich Abitibi Greenstone Belt.
- Gold mineralization occurs in high-grade quartz veins within shear zones starting at 15m below surface (drill results include 167g/t Au over 1 m)
- Historical estimate within the DAC Zone is open along strike with only coarse drilling denoting high grade intercepts outside of the 2011 historical estimate area showing expansion potential along strike from the DAC Deposit over approximately 2.5 km to the Darla Zone
- Excellent infrastructure: ~75 km NNE of Val d’Or with road access
- Considerable work done historically including over 50,000 m of diamond drilling
Our Secondary Project: Empirical (Au-Cu-Mo)
The project was initially explored for molybdenum in veins and was not systematically explored for porphyry style mineralization or gold.
Approximately 1,600 m of historic diamond drilling was completed in the 80’s to a maximum depth of 230 m with 6 of the 15 holes returning anomalous gold values including 21 m of 3.67 g/t Au.
- 12 km south of Lillooet, BC
- 10,518 Ha
- 5,117 Ha 100% Clarity Gold Corp.
- 5,401 Ha option to earn 100%
- 6 of 15 historic drill holes intersected anomalous gold values
The Cordilleran Continental Arc contains 26 significant porphyry deposits, including Imperial Metals historic Huckleberry Mine and Norandas historic Babine Porphyry camp.
Sign-up to Receive Updates
By providing us with your information, you consent to receive the information from Clarity Gold Corp. You may unsubscribe at any time.