Our objective is to identify, acquire and develop gold primary projects that have been overlooked or underfinanced, including projects that have fallen dormant as non-core assets.
Our exploration mandate is focused in the North American regions that are supportive of mining investment.
Clarity Gold Corp. (“Clarity”) is listing as a publicly traded gold exploration company on the CSE under the symbol CLAR
- Proven ability to identify, evaluate and execute transactions on assets
- Management has identified and completed over 100 resource property transactions
- Access to an industry leading proprietary database of projects and technical reviews
Early investment opportunity in a tight capital structure
- Shares I/O: 21,935,4561
- Management holds 12.8% of issued stock1
in BC has demonstrated gold values in a known porphyry district; recent work program and 43-101 report completed
· Large 10,618 ha land package
· Historic and recent work show positive results
Growing portfolio of overlooked gold projects
Entered an agreement to acquire 100% of the Destiny Project in the mineral-rich Abitibi Region in Quebec
- Gold mineralization in high-grade quartz veins within shear zones starting at 15 m below surface.
- Drill results include 167g/t Au over 1 m
- 2011 43-101 Resource2:
Indicated 360,000 oz Au (10.8 Mt at 1.05 g/t Au)
Inferred 247,000 oz Au (8.3 Mt at 0.92 g/t Au)
- As per March 1st, 2011 report “NI 43-101 Technical Report and Resource estimate of the DAC Deposit, Destiny Property, Quebec”
- 5,013 ha along a ~6 km long segment of the Despinassy Shear Zone within the Chicobi Deformation Zone
 As of November 27, 2020
 Information extracted from the Technical Report, dated March 1, 2011, authored by, Todd McCracken, P. Geo., and filed by Big Ridge on Sedar on March 7, 2011.
Sign-up to Receive Updates
By providing us with your information, you consent to receive the information from Clarity Gold Corp. You may unsubscribe at any time.