Our objective is to identify, acquire and develop gold primary projects that have been overlooked or underfinanced, including projects that have fallen dormant as non-core assets.
Our exploration mandate is focused in the North American regions that are supportive of mining investment.
Clarity Gold Corp. (“Clarity”) is a publicly traded gold exploration company listed on the CSE under the symbol CLAR
- Proven ability to identify, evaluate and execute transactions on assets
- Management has identified and completed over 100 resource property transactions
- Access to an industry leading proprietary database of projects and technical reviews
Early investment opportunity in a tight capital structure
- Shares I/O: 25,788,1871
- Management holds 11% of issued stock1
Demonstrated gold values in a known porphyry district; recent work program and 43-101 report completed.
- Large 10,618 ha land package
- Historic and recent work show positive results
Growing portfolio of overlooked gold projects
Entered an agreement to acquire 100% of the Destiny Project in the mineral-rich Abitibi Region in Quebec
- Gold mineralization in high-grade quartz veins within shear zones starting at 15 m below surface.
- Drilling results include:
- 167 g/t Au over 1 m (from 221.7 m)
- 6.15 g/t Au over 23.6 m (from 117.2 m)
- 19.49 g/t Au over 2.7m (from 166.0 m)
- 5,013 ha along a ~6 km long segment of the Despinassy Shear Zone within the Chicobi Deformation Zone
- Excellent infrastructure
- > 50,000 m historic drilling
 As of January 29, 2021
Sign-up to Receive Updates
By providing us with your information, you consent to receive the information from Clarity Gold Corp. You may unsubscribe at any time.